1) Did you enjoy the book? Why or why not?
2) What were some of the major themes in the book? How did those themes impact the story?
3) How realistic were the characters in the book? How did you feel about them?
4) What is your initial impression of Julia Reynolds? How does the author create that impression?
5) How did you feel about Julia initially refusing to help Adam? Was it selfish of her, or did you agree with her need for self-preservation?
6) What is your initial impression of Adam Masters? How does the author create that impression?
7) How did you feel about Adam’s actions and his strong arming Julia? Did the means justify the ends?
8) Did you find Julia and Adam’s actions and motivations credible? Why or why not?
9) Which elements of the story did you like best: The verbal sparring between Julia and Adam, the sexual tension, the thriller/suspense elements, the evolution of the characters and their relationships, other?
10) What role did the secondary characters (Miriam, Sean, and Matt) play in the book?
9) Have you read other books by the author? How would you compare this book to the author’s other work?
10) Would you recommend this book? Why or why not?