1) Did you enjoy the book? Why or why not?
2) What were some of the major themes in the book? How did those themes impact the story?
3) How realistic were the characters in the book? How did you feel about them?
4) What is your initial impression of Marla Reynolds? How does the author create that impression?
5) What is your initial impression of Luke Paxton? How does the author create that impression?
6) Did you find Marla and Luke’s actions and motivations credible? Why or why not?
7) How did Marla and Luke evolve throughout the book? Was their evolution believable? Why or why not?
8) Which elements of the story did you like best: The attraction between Marla and Luke, the thriller/suspense elements, the evolution of the characters, other?
9) Have you read other books by the author? How would you compare this book to the author’s other work?
10) Would you recommend this book? Why or why not?