1) Did you like this book? Why or why not?
2) What were some of the major themes in the Shadower? How did those themes impact the story?
3) Rape is one underlying theme in Shadower. How do you feel about that? Is women’s empowerment an important issue to you?
4) How realistic were the characters in the book? How did you feel about them?
5) What is your initial impression of Moriah Cameron? How does the author create that impression?
6) What did you like most about Moriah: Her independence, her confidence, her fighting skills, her determination, or her compassion for battered women, and why?
7) What is your initial impression of Sabin Travers? How does the author create that impression?
8) What appealed to you most about Sabin: His humor, his gallantry, his compassion, his sacrifices for his people, his sexiness, and why?
9) Who was your favorite secondary character in Shadower? Why?
10) What elements of Shadower did you like best, and why?
11) What do you think Sabin’s new ship symbolized to him?
10) What do you think Sabin’s new ship symbolized to him?
11) Have you read other books by the author? How would you compare this book to the author’s other work?
12) Would you recommend this book? Why or why not?